[pnpgm] (no subject)

Ninya Biz biggthree at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 08:41:44 CEST 2022

Juno in an effort to give this brave soul our champion these boons goes
into a deep trance and feels the power rush thru him.  He loves this
feeling it is addicting and intoxicating.

For the first time he feels very very afraid deeply afraid.  He has never
felt this presence of a dark and forbidding force trying to stop the
connection between his soul and his source of power.

A voice he recognizes says keep the balance keep the balance it’s Varo’s
voice ringing clear from the past like a cross between a dream and a real
conversation.

He suddenly realizes he has not kept the balance.  In his mind he wrestles
with this fear and balances it out like a see saw as a kid in his cults
playground.  For the first time he does not feel the rush he actually feels
pure and not guilty. He thinks has found this balance Varo once spoke of.

A deep and booming voice speaks to him it is his god.

 “You have mastered another stage of your gift. “

“It will no longer make you feel intoxicated.”

“Have no fear I will allow you to transfer these boons to your heroic
champion.”

When he comes out of the trance like state he tells Varo what has happened.
He hopes she understands and can help him to understand what has happened
to him.

He thinks to himself,  “Perhaps he was helping others to feel that rush and
offered my assistance quickly as an excuse to want to feel the intoxicated
rush when he has used them. But this time he really wanted to save the
group to save our brave hereo. He feels sorry for these beasts must be a
miserable existence.  He want this to end. Maybe this is part of my path to
becoming a true rune priest?”

Ooc:
 [ Above is little role playing to help along my characters journey to
maybe if he is deemed worthy of becoming a rune priest.

 Any help Varos charcter moving forward we can add to this story of this
adventure would be awesome. I am not pushing just throwing it out there if
it can’t be used Im ok I enjoyed writing it.  I value and I deeply enjoy
you all letting me pretend with all of you lol. Also Scott you mentioned
the enemies leader said give us time to pray to our gods so this is that
time ?

BTW off topic  I have a Sister in Florida she has a beach house and lost a
few roof tiles and damage to her yard and loss of Power and cable etc for a
few. She is ok. I hope those of this little club who live in the path of
this storm are safe and can carry on.
]
--
Thank You