[pnpgm] Update #36 – Varo

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 27 22:14:45 CET 2022

[Correction from Episode 35: Varo does not lose consciousness, & although her leg is injured, she is still mobile & manages to fire an arrow at each of two of the attacking griffons, although doing little damage. --  Thank you, Scott, for clearing my confusion!]

Varo looks around to see who needs help, & to look for shelter from overhead attacks. She is alarmed at seeing several people down & Mournath, unconscious, is being dragged by Jaren to shelter.
She will attempt to make her way, bow ready & armed, to Rocky, then Juno & will cast Healing at 2nd level on their legs for each injured leg (three legs for the two men).
    [If I understand right, these healing spells will use 6 POW of her 13?]

If the griffons threaten again, she will again fire at them, trying to hit them in chest or abdomen, even wings if she must (altho’ a griffin on the ground is no less dangerous than one flying).

She will also try to keep an eye on Jaren to protect him as he drags Mournath to shelter. But she has to focus more on what’s going on around her immediate vicinity, if threat prevails. Her adrenalin is climbing & she whispers, “Great Ernalda, keep me balanced now – I need sharp eyes and swift hands to help my friends.”

Bess L. Hadley