[pnpgm] Still alive... - I have attached some Fall leaves I photographed a while back

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 24 11:54:54 CET 2022

 Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours! I'm enjoying turkey thighs - I'm alone, so no whole turkey for me - I have the lovely dark meat & they cooked wonderfully well! (I already ate half a thigh - will get 3 more meals from them!) I have a pumpkin pie from my church deacon & got veggies to fill out the meal, so I'm feasting well & will watch "Trains, Plane & Automobiles" tomorrow.

Enjoy my pics! I hope to get more onto thumb drives this coming year. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Bess L. Hadley