[pnpgm] Fw: re Update #36 - confusion re Varo vs Varen

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 5 13:18:00 CET 2022

 [Forwarding my confusion - lol]

Bess L. Hadley

    ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Bessie Hadley <eleabess at sbcglobal.net>To: Scott Adams <longshotgm at comcast.net>Sent: Saturday, November 5, 2022, 05:17:11 AM PDTSubject: Re: re Update #36 - confusion re Varo vs Varen
  Not totally sure what you meant, but I'm assuming Varo is down until either arouses on her own, per DM, or healed by someone. So, she is taking no action until then. If I think of a dream for her, I will add it in, but she's just 'blacked out' for now.

I assume her horse will run off a ways, in fear.

Bess L. Hadley