[pnpgm] Game Update #25 - File #136 - Combat Aftermath

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon May 9 06:19:00 CEST 2022

Sex.....Character Name...Player..................Type....Notes.....
Male...Klorgar..........Tobie.Bonahoom...Tracker...Human,..........
Female.Varo Mineholder..Bess.Hadley......Merchant..Human...........
Male...Razgor...........Wout.Broere......Guard.....Human...........
Male...Rocky............Alex.Koponen.....Hunter....Dwarf...........
Male...Mournath.........Gilbert.Isla...............................
Male...Veren.Nor.Tarek..Npc..............Employer..Human...........
Male...Jaren............Npc..............Bodyguard.Human...........
Male...Marusk...........Npc..............Guide.....Human...........
Male...Juno.Solace......Ford.............Tracker...Human...........

         Game Web Site – http:/nrgcomputers.com/RQ/rq.htm (case matters)
         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #25 sequence (file #136)

         Admin: None.

            From Varo: [Re: Actions]
                 Varo removes her cloak and
drapes it over the girl’s shoulders,

                 She will look for her arrows
(outside) to retrieve any still able to be used &
retrieve the arrowheads of any broken arrows to
make new arrows with. She will look for a few
small items from the trolls’ armor or belongings
that she could carry with her as souvenirs; she
does not plan to take anything for later sale,
unless something surprising shows up. She is also
interested in whatever potions that one
particular troll might have. She knows anything
found will be shared & that the children need
valuables more than the party does, and will
consider all these things, but small pieces
broken off armor or a belt buckle might be something to keep.

                 She will assist the others in
any clean-up after she retrieves her arrows.
            GM: Ack.

            From Rocky: [Re: Actions]
                 Rocky casts a Heal 2 on his
abdominal wound then checks out the quality of
the equipment that the trolls had.
            GM: Ack. Should leave 1 wound left.

            From Mournath: [Re: Actions]
                 The battle having been finished and the prisoners seen to,

                 "Child, if you are able to speak
on the matter, would you tell us

                 Mournath will also attempt to
gather his spent arrows if they are still usable
and will take some time to examine the troll's
possessions to see if anything interesting (not
necessarily valuable) can be found.
            GM: Ack.

            From Klorgar: [Re: Actions]
                 Seeing that the rest of the
party has the situation wrapped up, Klorgar heads
outside and checks around the area. First to make
sure there are no other trolls or threats hiding
or going to surprise anyone and second to see if
there are any other survivors. He will loot
anything that the trolls may have to make sure
the village will get compensation and to pay for any expenses the party has.
            GM: Ack.