[pnpgm] GAme Update #19 - File #108 - Troll Combat - Round 5+6

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun Mar 13 03:50:25 CET 2022

Sex.....Character Name...Player..................Type....Notes.....
Male...Klorgar..........Tobie.Bonahoom...Tracker...Human,..........
Female.Varo Mineholder..Bess.Hadley......Merchant..Human...........
Male...Razgor...........Wout.Broere......Guard.....Human...........
Male...Rocky............Alex.Koponen.....Hunter....Dwarf...........
Male...Mournath.........Gilbert.Isla...............................
Male...Veren.Nor.Tarek..Npc..............Employer..Human...........
Male...Jaren............Npc..............Bodyguard.Human...........
Male...Marusk...........Npc..............Guide.....Human...........
Male...Juno.Solace......Ford.............Tracker...Human...........

         Game Web Site – http:/nrgcomputers.com/RQ/rq.htm (case matters)
         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #19 sequence (file #108)

         Admin: None.

            From Rocky: [Re: Actions]
                 Going past Klorgar to the NW
then north towards the SW corner of the cabin
Rocky tries to position himself so that he can
melee the troll or trolls furthest to the west
while leaving those with missiles a clear shot
towards the backs of any trolls that choose to face him.
            GM: Ack.