[pnpgm] Update #15 – Varo

Ninya Biz biggthree at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 04:19:16 CET 2022

>From Verno [She motioned that they all retreat back into the trees a bit
the way they had come, and when they seemed better hidden, she helped the
boy off the horse.]

Juno leads his horse back to the trees with Varo and agrees we should
circle around.
 If boy says no.

Juno silently mutters a prayer. “May the boy find his family and return
back to his people safe and sound.”

--
Thank You
Gerald Ford