[pnpgm] Update #15 - File #85 - Scouts go to village

Ninya Biz biggthree at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 02:42:38 CET 2022

Juno hops off his horse and checks for tracks to see if any one came or
left and which way the traveled.

He also looks and smell in the air for any signs of poop or pee spots and
food waste.

He hopes to determine what, how and when things passes thru here.

He hopes to use that intel to pick up a path.

He also looks for any signs of fire or smoke.

He then says to Varo ,

 “What do you think happened here ?”

“ I think we should scout out any place we’re we can some how unnoticed and
determine out where the towns people or creatures went.”

“ Do you agree or should we return to the rest of party with this info we
observe here?”

“ I much rather explore more but is this a risk to not return and perhaps
going back is wiser.”

“ I just feel a slight bit curious to know more in my heart but my mind
says go back. If you say return then we go back. “

Juno before the group leaves and  if the water looks and or smells safe
refill his water supply.

 He silently prays to his higher power to bless the folks who lived here
for sanctuary.

--
Thank You
Gerald Ford