[pnpgm] Game Update #14 - File #80 - Village details

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 04:24:34 CET 2022

Sex.....Character Name...Player..................Type....Notes.....
Male...Klorgar..........Tobie.Bonahoom...Tracker...Human,..........
Female.Varo Mineholder..Bess.Hadley......Merchant..Human...........
Male...Razgor...........Wout.Broere......Guard.....Human...........
Male...Rocky............Alex.Koponen.....Hunter....Dwarf...........
Male...Mournath.........Gilbert.Isla...............................
Male...Veren.Nor.Tarek..Npc..............Employer..Human...........
Male...Jaren............Npc..............Bodyguard.Human...........
Male...Marusk...........Npc..............Guide.....Human...........
Male...Juno.Solace......Ford.............Tracker...Human...........

         Game Web Site – http:/nrgcomputers.com/RQ/rq.htm (case matters)
         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #14 sequence (file #79)

         Admin: None.

            From Juno: [Re: Actions]
                 Juno scans the horizon looking
for this boys home. Perhaps his

                 He says To the guide,Are there any towns near

            GM: Ack. I believe I mentioned how
far his village in last update but I may be wrong.