[pnpgm] (no subject)

Ninya Biz biggthree at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 04:43:07 CET 2022

Juno casts  MULTIMISSILE(1) on his bow he fires to the closest troll threat.

In his military training school, the Seargent would say,
"Save the best for last."  Juno thinks perhaps we kill all the outliers
then save the last attack for the one at the door or the others inside
since that seems to be the crisis center for this hostage crisis?" He
uses his hand to motion to all the players in the group and puts his two
fingers up to his eyes and points to the door and shrugs his shoulders and
arms awaiting what to do next.

If we advance then he cast  MULTIMISSILE(1) on his javelin and fires one to
the closest troll threat. Once melee and we charge he draws and will use
his spear and shield for this close combat.

--
Thank You
Gerald Ford