[pnpgm] Fwd: GAme Update #16 - File #91 - Cabin in woods

Ninya Biz biggthree at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 05:26:18 CET 2022

Juno recalls from memory a childhood poem about trolls from his cult
teachings. This is his best interpretation:

Trolls ,Trolls many types to fight!
Mistress ones were first and cursed by light!
Cave ones hate the day and love the night!
Dark ones like to fight and serve the might!
Great ones guard the witch and lead by right!
Trolls ,Trolls Go away this night!

He ask for help in a silent prayer to his higher power, "Let these beast
run away to the night we try to not kill them all but if need be let me
smite my enemies down!".

Crouching and putting up a finger to whisper approaches the boy and
whispers in his ear.
" Without out being noticed try to find a high spot to watch and hide with
a way to get back to the town. If you see this start to go bad run home and
tell your families to flee."
He hands the boy a torch. "Trolls hate the fire you may need this someday
in your flight "blessing son your bravery is noted."

He finds a good spot near Varo and prepares for his move.

1. Juno then grabs his bow and aims at the weakest troll he can hit.
2. He will first cast Coordination(2) and Speedart(1) on his bow before
doing this.
3. Once the battle begins he can get in close and throw a javelin at the
one guarding the door.
4. Then he will aim for the head aiming to get a good chance at a headshot.
5. He awaits the signal to attack.