[pnpgm] GAme Update #16 - File #91 - Cabin in woods

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 00:39:34 CET 2022

Sex.....Character Name...Player..................Type....Notes.....
Male...Klorgar..........Tobie.Bonahoom...Tracker...Human,..........
Female.Varo Mineholder..Bess.Hadley......Merchant..Human...........
Male...Razgor...........Wout.Broere......Guard.....Human...........
Male...Rocky............Alex.Koponen.....Hunter....Dwarf...........
Male...Mournath.........Gilbert.Isla...............................
Male...Veren.Nor.Tarek..Npc..............Employer..Human...........
Male...Jaren............Npc..............Bodyguard.Human...........
Male...Marusk...........Npc..............Guide.....Human...........
Male...Juno.Solace......Ford.............Tracker...Human...........

         Game Web Site – http:/nrgcomputers.com/RQ/rq.htm (case matters)
         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #16 sequence (file #91)

         Admin: None.

            From Juno: [Re: Actions]
                 Juno hops off his horse and
checks for tracks to see if any one

                 He then says to Varo, “What do you think happened here?”
            GM: Ack.

            From Mournath: [Re: Actions]
                 Taking his own advice, Mournath
would like to scout the edges of the village for
signs of travel or struggle. If he can climb a
tree to get a better look into the heart of the village, he'll do that.
            GM: Ack. Well Juno and Varo went to
scout.  So will have to change that to maybe make
you snake away from group and toward village.

            From Varo: [Re: Actions]
                 [sorry to be so late with this, everyone]

                 Varo, leading her mare with the boy still atop, looks around

                 If he says no, she would really
like to circle around the village from well
within the trees to see if there’s any sign of
where folks might be, but Juno & Marusk are
probably better suited to do that scouting, and
to decide how safe it would be to have her horse
along, even if she tied its muzzle to keep it
from neighing. She will defer to Juno & leave the
horse tied behind if he’s willing for them to
continue scouting. It would help if the boy has
any ideas of where the villagers might have
retreated to. The closed & shuttered buildings
seemed to indicate a retreat rather than a rout – which was a good thing.
            GM: Ack.