[pnpgm] Griffons - Varo's response

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 8 22:44:53 CET 2022

 "Griffons have treasure?" Varo asks Rocky. "Do you think it's safe to venture out to search for the nest? The young ones have probably returned to it, if so, & we have several injured. Still - won't hurt to ask everyone, if it seems worthwhile. Be nice for all those hurt & with injured or lost horses to help recover losses."

Bess L. Hadley