[pnpgm] Game Update #37 - File #226 - File Combat v2 - Varo

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 4 15:34:58 CET 2022

 [So are you asking for a vote in role play? Varo can do level 2 healing, but how much healing is that with her 13 points - might get one or two more mobile tho. How much can she use in a day & how long does it take to recover her points?]

[Once I know this, I can have Varo respond better.]

[A previous night, Stasis week, Storm Season, 1625, Genertela, Glorantha]

	[Time: 6:22 pm]

Varo responds to Juno's confidence with a soft clap to the shoulder, saying "You are a good man, Juno. We are all wiser when we have learned that lesson about Life. Thank you for telling me." She smiles & they move on with their activities for the day.

[Clayday, Stasis week, Storm Season, 1625, Genertela, Glorantha]

	[Time: 4:16 pm]
Varo will (of course!) use as much healing as she can, especially on the worst-hit of the party, but also on herself so she can be mobile to help the party out better. She will now walk & use her horse to carry one or two people, leading it. But she will also gather griffon feathers & claws for later trading (I'm sure they have market value.). She will take only her fair share, depending on who else wants feathers & claws. She wants to glean something from this disaster, as well as have a reminder - temporary at least - of what can easily befall anyone in this world.

As she goes about the now-broken-up campsite, helping heal & clean up, she joins the discussion of what can be done now to get them to their goal, but only after silently praying to Ernalda, "I need you badly right now, Earth Queen, to help these stricken folk to complete our journey, one we undertook, perhaps without fully thinking it out by all involved, to keep our thoughts straight & focused on what is best for us both as individuals & as a party working together. This is a test for all of us, just surviving from here to our goal.

"To go on to this healer is yet another leg to our journey, & unplanned upon be any of us, yet it might save lives - it might. Be with us as we decide, for I have no idea what is best to do at this point, other than just complete our journey as planned. But maybe my responsibility has increased? Or everyone's? Please be with us as we decide."

She looks around at the others as they silently (or not so silently) work. How well her healing spells & healers kit will help them, will help her determine what she must do.

Bess L. Hadley