[pnpgm] (no subject)

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Thu Dec 1 02:41:01 CET 2022

No need to post new stuff guys.  It just adds to the pile.
And Delays things.  Then Ihave ot edit and rework the paragraph or two
I appreciate the stuff.
Just rather not delay what I already have done.
Thanks!
Update: So saturday it was a 90% chance of update going out.
But I got borderline sick.
Never full blown.
Temperature/99 and Chills for maybe 1 hour.
Cough mainly.
But main thing was lack of energy.
Even though I had 8 or sohours to finish update I did not have teh energy.
so could not finish it.
Today better 100 energy light cough.
So recovering.
IT never got full blown into full sickness.
Working on it today.
Then got \side tracked by downed tree.
Hopefully out soon (tm)
***NO need to reply to above.  Thanks.  You may
comment once get update out then :) ****