[pnpgm] Update #30 - Varo

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 28 16:49:39 CEST 2022

[I believe this got cut off of the email update I sent. It was on the next page of my file - lol]:

“I can also offer pottery mending services, or repair small metal items, but I don’t want them to know I’m a jeweler – they might get the wrong idea about what I’m carrying, when I’ve told you the truth.

“Also - do they bet on their fights? I could bet one of the bracelets on the fight. I can put it on ahead of time so it appears to be a personal item of mine.

“These are just what I can offer offhand. Any other ideas to throw in – anybody?”

Bess L. Hadley