[pnpgm] (no subject)

Ninya Biz biggthree at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 06:08:36 CEST 2022

Juno  says to the group,
 “I vote for Rocky to be our champion. I can apply a buffs to give to an
bonus to your melee weapon or your speed or to your extra missle and or
power to you ranged weapons or protection to your life would  you allow the
empowering to you with these powers although be it temporary? Let me know
and I will open up my mind and faith and release my power and pray for
these boons?”

Ooc: [Gm I think these spells will work for Rocky to boost his stats

Cordination(1)
Multimissle(1)
Protection(2)
Speedart(1)
Blade sharp (2)]

Juno sings an anthems to his higher power to promote Rocky with a song

“Rocky is the champion Rocky is our champion. No time for losers cause he
is our champion of the world……”
--
Thank You
Gerald Ford