[pnpgm] Mournath's actions

Gilbert Isla bislab at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 01:58:46 CEST 2022

Gm, is there high ground in the area that we could get to but their
beasts could not? OR hills, caves that we could retreat to that would
provide a narrow gap of entry that we could defend easier?

[outloud] Riders would easily trample us if they can ride in on flat
ground! We have to find a more defensible position! Hills, trees,
anything to break up a straight charging lane. If we MUST stay in this
position, we need to blunt their charge by laying in some sharpened
saplings around this area that will impale them on a charge.