[pnpgm] Game Update #30 - File #167 - A Whilf of DAnger

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sat Aug 20 06:17:26 CEST 2022

Sex.....Character Name...Player..................Type....Not    es.....
Male...Klorgar..........Tobie.Bonahoom...Tracker...Human,..........
Female.Varo Mineholder..Bess.Hadley......Merchant..Human...........
Male...Razgor...........Wout.Broere......Guard.....Human...........
Male...Rocky............Alex.Koponen.....Hunter....Dwarf...........
Male...Mournath.........Gilbert.Isla...............................
Male...Veren.Nor.Tarek..Npc..............Employer..Human...........
Male...Jaren............Npc..............Bodyguard.Human...........
Male...Marusk...........Npc..............Guide.....Human...........
Male...Juno.Solace......Ford.............Tracker...Human...........

         Game Web Site – http:/nrgcomputers.com/RQ/rq.htm (case matters)
         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #30 sequence (file #167)

         Admin: None.

            From Varo: [Re: Actions]
                 Varo, seeing that the excitement
is now over, continues on to

                 (If there are, she will again
raise the alarm, calling only loud enough that
their group will hear, & she will remain near the horses.)

                 If she does not detect any more
danger, she returns to the camp’s central area,
helps search the bodies & around/under the trees
they had been in, for any items of value (are
runners’ bows/ arrows useful to her & others?).

  [I looked up Runners in the 2nd ed. Copy of
book (Thank you, Scott!). Are these creatures
familiar to Varo or not? If not, she will ask
about them among the others to learn more about
them. Varo wants to know about various dangers in
the world since she has become a trader & will often be on the roads.]
            GM: Ack.

            From Mournath: [Re Actions]
                 [action] Mournath wants to check
over the gear and bodies very completely. This
doesn't seem like a simple raid for profit.
Mournath wants to see if among the gear they are
carrying, there are any notes or missives giving
instructions to these bandits. Failing that, any
common item carried (sigil, necklace, marks of some sort).

            [Aloud] - This doesn't feel like a
simple opportunistic raid. This

            [If this line of questioning doesn't
seem fruitful, Mournath will check on the horses
to make sure none were injured and retrieve any
arrows that he might be able to.]
            GM: Ack.