[pnpgm] Fw: Update #24 – Varo

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 28 10:06:57 CEST 2022

 This didn't show up as having been received & I sent it on 4/23. So resending

Bess L. Hadley

    ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Bessie Hadley <eleabess at sbcglobal.net>To: PBeM List Public Mail <pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org>Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2022, 11:37:16 PM PDTSubject: Update #24 – Varo
 Varo removes her cloak and drapes it over the girl’s shoulders, since the pillow an only cover her front side. She asks now she is & which room the girl’s things are in so she can get dressed. She will stay with her until she checks for any injuries & gets out her healing kit to clean the rope burns & any scrapes & cuts the child might have. She’ll retrieve her cloak when the girl is dressed again.

If she has a chance she will search some of the troll bodies for anything of value. She feels the children should get most of any stuff they find among the trolls, since they seem to have lost their parents & will need assistance. She does hope for a small souvenir of the fight though, for memory’s sake. As she helps out, she prays softly to Ernalda, “Thank you for your help today, Earth Queen, in keeping this child safe among enemies, until we could reach her and help. Thank you for protecting me and my companions so that we could your work today. Continue to be with this child and her brother as they recover from this horrible experience. Thank you for your warm heart and ready help.”

She speaks out to the rest of the party. “Do those trolls have anything that could be of use, or of value in helping these two children support themselves after we’ve left?”

She will look for her arrows (outside) to retrieve any still able to be used & retrieve the arrowheads of any broken arrows to make new arrows with. She will look for a few small items from the trolls’ armor or belongings that she could carry with her as souvenirs; she does not plan to take anything for later sale, unless something surprising shows up. She is also interested in whatever potions that one particular troll might have. She knows anything found will be shared & that the children need valuables more than the party does, and will consider all these things, but small pieces broken off armor or a belt buckle might be something to keep.

She will assist the others in any clean-up after she retrieves her arrows.

Bess L. Hadley