[pnpgm] (no subject)

Ninya Biz biggthree at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 05:35:13 CEST 2022

Juno  prays to this higher power. “Blessed be this girl is alive . “

Juno would like to check on the boy to let him know we can go back and tell
his folks. Juno is not sure how far away he is?

He will at some point meditate to restore his power before he sleeps. Juno
then prays to his higher power “I hope for a little meditation some well
rested sleep and a good dinner.”

Juno cautiously also looks for any other threats as he leaves the cabin to
find the boy. Once he feels safe and finds the boy he will clean his
weapons and gather his arrows and look for lost items that he may have
dropped. Maybe the boy can now help us with any clean up.

But Before he leaves He ask everyone left in the cabin,

“Do we find the boy and let him know of the battles end and do we bring him
here or send him to tell town the news?

“Do we burn the bodies since my father once told me trolls regenerate.”

“Do we get the towns people to help with clean up and deal with burial and
post battle aftermath duties?” And head out or do we camp and stay a night
or two to clean up and or help townsfolk for what ever needs are there and
to rest , eat, and watch for more danger?”

“Do we let the girl here for towns people to get her or do we take her back
to the village? “

“Does she need any more healing after Varos is done helping, if so I can
heal?”

“Does any one else need healed before I rest?”

“Can we have that potion to examine that is all I would want, the rest can
go to the towns-folks.”

After he has spoken he then silently Bows in prayer for the people who
suffered at the hand of these villains and prays for the souls of these
monsters who made life hard for these towns people and hope there higher
power judges them worthy.

--
Thank You
Gerald Ford