[pnpgm] i'm going to have to drop out on the RQ game.

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 23:07:04 CEST 2021

Hello everyone.
I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to take part in the RQ game.  It's been too stressful trying to learn the new system and deal with everything else in my life right now.
It's 'the straw the broke the camel's back' if you will.
I finally got the order for the CPAP machine to treat my sleep apnea that should take 2 months for it starts to take effect and really help.
Hopefully, by the time the RQ game is over, I'll be in a better position and be able to join the game after it.
Best of luck to all of you,Alta(AKA Pyan)
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.