[pnpgm] Game Update #4 - File #34 - Trolls free punch

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sat Oct 23 03:43:41 CEST 2021

[Try #2 did not go through first try]
Format may be messed up since copied from notepad not office

Sex.....Character Name...Player..................Type....Notes.....
Male...Klorgar..........Tobie.Bonahoom...Tracker...Human,..........
Female.Varo Mineholder..Bess.Hadley......Merchant..Human...........
Male...Razgor...........Wout.Broere......Guard.....Human...........
Nale...Juno.Solace......Gerald.Ford......Tracker...Human...........
Male...Rocky............Alex.Koponen.....Hunter....Dwarf...........
Male...Veren.Nor.Tarek..Npc..............Employer..Human...........

Veren Nor Tarek.

	Game Web Site – http:/nrgcomputers.com/RQ/rq.htm (case matters)
	Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

	Game Update #4 sequence (file #34)