[pnpgm] Update #2

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Oct 6 17:59:32 CEST 2021

It was 3am and finished update.
The post did not go out.
I guess some odd character in email messed it up.  Has happened before.

So I cut/paste from notepad not openoffice.  As a result its probably
not formatted.  Sorry.
Was rushed and wanted to go to bed. :)

Website is not cache updated yet.  The index file is current.  But it
will mess up until Tobie's site cache updates.

1. Update 2 link will show up as 15.txt cna change to 19.txt to see correct one
2. map icon image file and
3. map itself I mis entered extension on file so both shold be .png not .pnp
So you cna see those images just change last letter on URL from p to g
Sorry!

Map took a few days.
Now to flesh out outline.
Looks like we have 4 who responded with 2 others not yet.

Cya next week!