[pnpgm] Greetings

Gilbert Isla bislab at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 21:51:57 CET 2021

A tall man steps from the forest, hands held far away from the weapons
on his hip. Braided long hair hangs from a helmeted head with a deeply
tanned face mostly covered with a salt-and-pepper beard and mustache.
"Peace, friends. At least I hope we will be able to greet each other
as such. Indeed, I did follow you from the last town but not for ill
intentions. I thought it more than likely, that your benefactor's call
for paid aid would attract highwaymen and thugs that would rather rob
him than work for him. I took it upon myself to follow at a distance
to see if my suspicions were true. Forgive the wariness of a soldier
that's seen too much of the evils of man, but I do wish to join your
endeavor if you'll have me."

Mournath is talking slow, low, and as unthreatening as possible. He
keeps his hands far away from weapons and stands in a relaxed pose.