[pnpgm] Game Update #183 - File #1316 - Epilog 1

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed May 26 05:46:58 CEST 2021

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newaropenofficek.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Ma..Human/Magician
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess.Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Tsia.Phan.......Thief...Don.Ker............Fe..Human/Thief
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Upus............Warrior.Gerald.Ford........Ma..Normal/Barbarian Warrior
..Kimis...........Warrior.NPC................Fe..Normal/Diumgi Companion
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #183 sequence (file #1316)

            From Raddok: [Re: Actions]
                 Is there anyone who can do a
teleport to a specific village in Ma'Helas for
Raddok? He will need a week between arrival &
departure - time to meet & discuss things with
his fiancee), then returning to Sivas or wherever
teleport has decided to return him (& hopefully
his bride) for next adventure. He will take that
week during the 24 day IBT, starting once he has
his horse & all his gear returned (thinking of
starting between the 5th & 10th day of the IBT,
so back in plenty of time to get himself &
Gallinda (his bride) ready for travel.

                 How much can one carry with
teleporting? This will make a difference – lol.
            GM: Ack. Your teleporters are
Z'leyra, Fremea, Arawn in order of skill I
believe.  If none of them we can find Chion a npc
and he can help.  I did give you alternatives for
the teleport in email. Issue is since not known
to teleport it is dangerous.  A rough map could
be figured out but its not exact info.  So it
would be a teleport with defenses up.  Of the 4
folks it is possible Z has been to Ma'helas?  Way
back 3-4 years ago in game time.  As to amounts I
believe that is in my rules homebrew variant on
the site links.  But basically 1 EL = 1 man size
around 220 roughly lbs. So a horse could use 3-4
Els.  If that helps.  Gonna marry there or in
Sivas with friends?  If so coordinate times and such for everyone to plan for.