[pnpgm] Game Update #179

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Fri May 7 20:35:51 CEST 2021

   In the aftermath of the battle Arawn made sure to collect as much of the mother's ashes as possible. It would be passed on to family unless he felt guided to try and restore her form, but such things were fraught with risks.

   Later, after the siblings were returned to life and reunited with thier sister, Arawn knelt to speak with them. He made sure that both the village elder and any relatives were present as well.

   "I wish to ensure that they will be taken care of," he said, looking from the children then to the adults. "If you'll have it, I'll would like to present myself as a patron. You'll be cared for, given a proper education, and every opportunity for a good life."

   With some among the party voicing their desire to locate the ship and the equipment they stowed aboard the alfar gave a nod. Thinking over the time that had passed in the Middle World it would make sense the ship might have returned to Sivas. And with at least some of the party likely desiring to return to the city it only made sense to translocate the party back.

   "I'll translocate us back to Sivas. If we're lucky the vessel and crew will be docked there. If not, then we can use it as a starting point from which I can scry the boat's location."

OOC: Yes, Arawn will Translocate the party back to Sivas.