[pnpgm] Update #179 – Raddok

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 4 23:08:06 CEST 2021

Raddok turns to the others to hear any discussion on their next step – regaining their horses, and retrieving their stored gear & other belongings from the ship - and dividing any remaining undivided treasure. He asks the group, “How is the best way to retrieve our horses & gear? Picking up the horses first, or returning to the ship?” I don’t know this country or how far either place is from here. And Upus & Kimis probably need to get new gear & may want horses, too.

“Do we stay together to avoid trouble from strangers & our unknown enemies? It sounds like a good idea to me, but I don’t know for sure. I do know I need to see my girl in Ma’Helas, and that’s another ocean voyage away – and I need all my belongings with me for that journey, since I hope to get married.” He then blushes rosily at what just popped out of his mouth.

Bess L. Hadley