[pnpgm] Updated sheet 5/3/21 post adv 8

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue May 4 16:05:31 CEST 2021

Upus Whispers to Kimis. “ One must keep our
friends and family close , but our enemies even
closer. Let us see what happens. If you were a
hostage I would have attempted to Save you. We
are not sure in this world what is illusion and
what is real the hostage May have all been made
up but it wasn’t my job to make that decision
the people in charge of this crew did we were
innocent we ducked down and let the crew handle
that. We did the right thing and we had success
like I said it’s up to the crew to decide if they had success.

I think we did through the adventure. So I think
we were successful you and I in our endeavors, btw  I love you. “

Ooc: Can we buy some new clothes and makeup to disguise ourselves? Lol...

Also for next adventure is there any magical
battle axes I can borrow till I die lol!

Sent to you only since I whispered not sure I wanted  the crew to hear.

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 8:30 PM pnpgm