[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Mon May 3 03:03:26 CEST 2021

Dorhak is especially annoyed with Kiet.  The command to kill them both was mere bravado for the sake of the human holding the girl hostage.  Dorhak was confident Kiet would target him first, but obviously something didn’t go as planned.
as far as the tall elf was concerned, his glances of disapproval were as effective as rain collapsing a tin roof.  Dorhak is sorry for the girl, but it was her captor that put her at grievous risk.

"I will want to see if we can find my ship...and our treasure still on her.  Perhaps after this much time the sailors were wise enough to take her home."