[pnpgm] Update on me in relation to game - (Raddok)

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 12 05:01:23 CET 2021

[OOC: I'll most probably not be responding as much for an update or two with the health problems I'm having]

- please consider Raddok as continuing to work with the others & asking questions & following the group in order to get home with the others, but also to do the right thing best for all.

[OOC: I'll try to keep an eye out on updates by folks, but doing less time on computer & trying to get more rest. Please see the general channel in the Discord to know what's happening in my small world. Hope everyone else is doing a bit better, at least.]

Bess L. Hadley