[pnpgm] Short Notice Request for Today 5/31

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Jun 1 03:35:44 CEST 2021

Kiet hears the request and believes he has the solution.  He will make some permanent magic items for both of our new friends.

"What kind of jewelry would you like? I recommend a ring or other item you will always wear.  I will enchant it to give you an illusion that provides a different look.  It won’t change your physical size, but it will change your complexions to make them, um, less unique."

OOC...Kiet will work this into his IBT

Sent from my iPad