[pnpgm] Game Update #-28 - File #6 - Status update 7/20

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Jul 20 21:53:41 CEST 2021

Sex.....Character Name...Player..................Type....Notes.....
........................Tobie.Bonahoom.............................
........................Panthera...................................
........................Bess.Hadley................................
........................Wout.Broere................................
........................Gerald.Ford................................
........................Alex.Koponen...............................
........................Gilbert.Isla...............................

         Game Web Site – http:/nrgcomputers.com/RQ/rq.htm (case matters)
         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #-28 sequence (file #6)

         Admin: Lost 2 from roster.  Forgot to add Gilbert.

            From Pyan: [Re: pnp stuff]
                 Something about being the the
preance of the avatar effects Pyan's perception
of time. it seems like an eterity to pyan to get
his turn with the Avatar.This give his pleatuse
of like for it to slwly dawn of him that
something if wrong. Only Keit knows Omavorand yet
the avatar in speaking nothing but Omavor and
everyone is acting like they can understand him
perfectly fine. and hatch a pyan He does know
what's happing but he know there is something
strange about about the avatars commutation and
since the best the the part could do to explain
to pyan what the necklace doe was, it allow  you
to copy the ability of communication you hear
someone use. pyan know he wants a part of what
ever is up with the avatars strange speech even
those he doesn't know what's happening. But
didn't he return the necklace when he was done
using? Pyan searches all his all pockets
thoroughly for the it in the off chance that he
didn't trying his best not to attract the
attention to the strange man that seems to know
more that he should about the party.
            GM: Ack. You mean the language
necklace?  It has been YEARS since the party was
in the Thaliban Forest IRL.  But I believe he
spoke various languages. Since he was there for
ZL he was a direct connection to the gods.  So he
knew stuff and languages.  Once they left him
then he the old man knew nothing.  This was part
of my Reputation system in any game I run.  If
you do stuff magic, great combat, great heroic
deeds, etc.  Then you get Rep points.  Get to
certain point you are noticed by the gods. Like
ZL was for her magic.  This notice may be good or
bad.  A chaos mage who kills entire towns wold
get notice as well by the Death Gods and they'd
be proud. As to the scene change.  It has been
years so kinda hard to do such. I'd suggest
reacting to stuff more recently :) Sorry.  I
appreciate your diligence tho and will note it.

            From Pyan: [Re: Avatar scene]
                 I just looked up the encounter
with the avatar in the archives. Did Z really get
a big scene just for her and all the rest of us just get
            GM: Ack. See above.  See earned the
visit.  The others were side stuff.  Pyan would
have such a low rep that you'd not get a
visit.  This is not a bad thing.  Avatars are
super rare.  In the 8 years or so of game time?
And 20 odd years of real time only 1 avatar.  In
RQ there is a Reputation score but its not quite
the same and RQ6 uses. Its mainly for war and family deeds.

            [None]

         GM: Actions? Comments?

             Next Update...Maybe a week or so?

         GM: Some admin stuff.  We lost Kevin and
David.  David has become super busy but he is
welcome to join in later.  Though it will be a
super short adventure so limited time.  So we are
down to 7 which is a nice party size.  I still
would prefer you do RQ characters before
IBT.  I've started Geralds IBT but only cause I
have no other pcs to work on.  There will be
plenty of time for IBT during the RQ game.  I
can't do much adventure details till I get more
pc stuff to work around. Once all pcs are made
it'll take a few weeks then we can begin.  Would
you guys like a demo combat? Say 2 guys fighting
so I can cover the combat so you know what to
expect? I sent out emails to all to see what
their status is.  If you did not then check spam
as I sent it out a week or so ago.  Got some replies back.

                 Tobie – 85% done.  I helped he
rolled stats.  He selected base outline and I
fleshed it out  Needs to finish skill power ups, spells and gear then done.

                 Panthera – no reply on contact/status email info ?

                 Bess – 85% done with spells,
gear to finish.  But shes having medical issues so not pushing her.

                 Wout – Still interested.  So
heard back.  If need help I can do the core work
for you if needed like I did for Tobie.  So do
not have to do much reading. Most of it is
cut/paste so easy to do with 4-5 questions.

                 Gerald – working in discord with
him. 85% done waiting on gear/spells.

                 Alex – 100% done.

                 Gilbert – You said you sent the
final pc? Never got it in email.  Can you resend
so I can ensure I get it? I'll ping you when you
dm your game on twitch so to remind ya.  If need
be discord me and attach file there if email is failing?

                 So we are at
                 * 100% done
                 * 100% tentative done (Gilbert)
                 *  85% 3 at 85%
                 *   0% 2 at not started

                 For those 2 who have not started
feel free to do non humans. Alex is dwarf so
could do troll or whatever you want in the rules.  Hope to hear back soon!

            * IBT: 24 Days (format may mess up in email)

                   Player                Status
                 Arawn           Not supplied
                 Dorhak  Not supplied
                 Fremea  Not supplied
                 Kiet            Not supplied
                 Pyandalgor      Not supplied
                 Raddok  Not supplied
                 Unali           Not supplied
                 Opus            Given – Not
processed - #1 Queue – Started about 20% done.
                 Z'leyra Not supplied

            * Rune Quest Characters

                   Player        Status
                 Tobie           Helped make –
85% done – Need gear/spells to finish
                 Panther Not supplied
                 Bess H  Given starting versions – About 85% done
                 Wout            Not supplied
                 Gerald  [Work in progress] – 85% done need gear/spells
                 Alex K  Finished – Not processed - #1 in Queue
               Gilbert   Told he sent finished pc but never got it