[pnpgm] Game Update #1384 - File #1335 - Epilog 2

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 01:44:04 CEST 2021

Speaking on if the others agree. Pyan will try to convince the others to goes with him to try to get the spear he lost to the giant in the last IBT(or was it 2 IBTs ago?). like a mentioned when we fraught he last giant. :P

Yah I know Z in the Ticasi person of the group but Z seam long a much high social class than Pyan and Pyan fells uncomfortable just causally hanging out with her. while Keit learned Pyan's language when we first met so Pyan talks to him in it and so feels vary comfortable with Keit.
BTW: my med reminder app has started to freeze instead of playing the alarm. So I haven't real had the mental energy to think and type at the same time and I finally found someone to work with my on my computer game.
Which I've decided to trim down to a bare skeleton do a Lite version first to build the patreon so that I can afford to have the 3d models needed to make the full version.
I can get a vary nice BW drawing done for $40-$50 and full color image for $200 compared to the $800 for a 3d model. and as I only have $1000 as year that ether a 25 pictures which I can intermix with text to fill in the gaps or 1.25 models that I still need to animate and then create a and while I'm good at modeling I do CSG modeling not polygon modeling and converting CSG to game ready models required you to retypologize which is it's own specialty.
So can't keep up with the this pbem for the immediate future I'm going to get a smart watch and program it to remind me to take my meds but with the shortages and shipping delays caused by covid I'm not sure it they will be ready by the time the next RQ game starts.

If anyone wants to try their hand at writing for a Dating Sim contact me. I've forgotten how to take care of plot bunnies and mine keep dies out after a week. You'd have to wait until the patreon money starts coming in to get paid though if you don't want to do it as a hobby.
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.