[pnpgm] Game Update #163 - File #1220 - Forest Giant Combat Phase 1+2

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 16:34:19 CET 2021

Yes, she will fire on the other giant.

________________________________
From: pnpgm <pnpgm-bounces at list.powersandperils.org> on behalf of pnpgm <pnpgm at comcast.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 4:10 PM
To: pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org <pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org>
Subject: [pnpgm] Game Update #163 - File #1220 - Forest Giant Combat Phase 1+2

   Character Name
Type
Player
Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Ma..Human/Magician
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess.Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Tsia.Phan.......Thief...Don.Ker............Fe..Human/Thief
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Upus............Warrior.Gerald.Ford........Ma..Normal/Barbarian
Warrior
..Kimis...........Warrior.NPC................Fe..Normal/Diumgi Companion
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
..Bes (2).........Warrior.npc................Mo..Bes..............

        Game Web
Site - http:/nrgcomputers.com/pbem/
        Public
posts/actions to pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org (mailing list)
        Private
emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

        Game
Update #163 sequence (file #1220)

        Admin
Notes: None.

   From Kiet: [Re: Actions]

        ?Kiet
contemplates what is being said in plans to attack the giants. …

        "With my
rings, when they work, I can seriously damage even a …

   GM: Ack.

   From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]

        Z'leyra grimaces
and replies "Earth Giants are reputed to be …

   GM: Ack.

_
>From Raddok: [Re: Actions]

        As the others
study the tree-gated cave entrance, and all of …

        Raddok says,
“Since our rings seem to be active again, I can …

   GM: Ack.

   From Kiet: [Re: Actions]

        "Also...I
can cast a strong Tumble spell on them to slow them down. …

   GM: Ack.

   From Fremea: [Re: Actions]

        Fremea hears many
plans, and just doesn't know which is best. "I can …

   GM: Ack.

   From Dorhak: [Re: Actions]

        "This all
sounds good.  Keep in mind if the wind changes and blows …

   GM: Ack.

   From Z'lyera: [Re: Actions]

        Remembering how
hard a giant can hit and what a hit would likely …

   GM: Ack.
damage with her Great Sword.

   From Raddok: [Re: Actions]

        Raddok speaks to
Kiet quickly, before they all start moving. “Kiet, …

   GM: Ack.

   From Opus: [Re: Actions]

        Opus says

        “ I’ll Stand back
as far as I can and still get a shot on the …

   GM: Ack.

   From Arawn: [Re: Actions]

        Arawn's face
contorted as he studied the clearing ahead. It seemed …

        "I think we
might have to work hard to get the giants to come to …

   GM: Ack.

   From Raddok: [Re: Actions]

        Hearing Arawn's
suggestion, Raddok ventures, “You have an idea …

   GM: Ack.

   From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]

        Z'leyra expresses
strong disapproval of the idea of lighting fire …

   GM: Ack. Sounded like a druid. :)

   From Raddok: [Re: Forest fire]

        "No, no! Not
the forest!" exclaims Raddok. "I was thinking of …

   GM: Ack.

   From Arawn: [Re: Actions]

        Arawn nodded
vigorously.  "It would be. The entire forest could …

   GM: Ack.

   From Raddok: [Re: Actions]

        “Such a fortress
to protect that space,â€? Raddok muses, thinking …

        [thanks for the
very timely advice, John - lol - Raddok's feeling rather antsy since his
mace will not be of much use until those giant are on the ground]

   GM: Ack.

   From Z'leyra: [Re: Quarrels]

        "Quarrels,
eh?" Z'leyra says. "Yes, I know it, but only at …

   GM: Ack.

   From Arawn: [Re: Actions]

        Arawn gave the
man a smile, appreciating his change of... "Let's …

OOC:    You could always smash their toes and leave them
hopping around on one foot, lol

   GM: Ack.

   From Arawn: [Re: Quarrels]

        “That's a
pity," the alfar sighed, referring to her skill level …

   GM: Ack.

   From Arawn: [Re: Actions]

        Arawn gave Kiet
an odd look and a smile.  "Don't you recall, …

   GM: Ack. So Kiet's post I may have missed.
Checking.  So many last minute posts came in so may have missed it.
Not on archives so it never go to list based on the quote it must've been
private email.  David if sent other stuff privately hope it wasn't
vital since I never got a CC. :) I'll add his stuff via quote from you.