[pnpgm] re quarrels

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:54:10 CET 2021

Fremea sighs, just a bit louder than her normal. "I wonder if there is a way to make is seem like something is coming from the other side of them, you know, NOT from this side. If there was only some way to do that quickly and easily." She shakes her head. "Like I said I can go invis and shoot them, probably from high up at first and then swooping down to lower, causing them to wonder what is going on. And gee, I don't know, maybe from the side that will move them away from that entrance. Or something like that." Rolling her eyes at them all.

She is feeling a bit annoyed they are completely forgetting what she would have normally done without waiting, but instead she has chosen to be 'patient', this time.