[pnpgm] Update #162 - Raddok

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Jan 12 18:35:21 CET 2021

   Arawn nodded vigorously.  "It would be. The entire forest could become ablaze, destroying a lot of innocent life, both animal and plant. And it could be a danger to us as well."

   "As to the ideas, it depends on what we want to focus on.

   If we try to remove their boulders, if anyone has magic to Slow Missiles that might work if potent enough. Or we can try and encase or teleport the boulders.

   Moving in quickly or undetected... Invisibility, if the wind is with us or Translocation to get the jump on them, although I understand concerns about going into melee with giants.

   As for distractions so we can move in and attack, there are a couple of options. I believe Z'leyra knows the Quarrel spell and if it's strong enough it could turn them against each other. We could also use an illusion to distract them and buy us time. Or we can summon or create something to appear and battle them, elementals or shadow warriors for example, or even transmuting a log or boulder into a threatening looking creature."