[pnpgm] Orderss...

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Sat Jan 9 21:42:47 CET 2021

"This all sounds good.  Keep in mind if the wind changes and blows from us to them, the gig will be up."

"Let’s see if we can get to the edge of their woods, keeping them between us and the mountain.  Then we sweep up toward them.  Those with ranged weapons use at long range...maybe 70-100’.  Make them come to us.  Kiet, do your thing.  Same with Fremea.  Unali, try to flank them without being seen and attack if you think they are vulnerable.  Arawn and Z’leyra, do what you can too.  Those without magic need to be especially careful.  Barbosa and Tsia Phan stay back and help protect the King.  Remember...he must get through."

To the king, he says "Please, your Majesty, do not join this fray."

Though he would like to use his mace but it’s not necessarily the best choice in this matter.  He draws, instead, his enchanted sword.  "Let’s go get 'em!"