[pnpgm] Update #168 – Raddok

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 25 00:38:21 CET 2021

Coming out of his trance/vision, Raddok is shaken, but quickly reassured – the scene, now that he was awake, now seemed like a dream – a bad one – but a bit unreal, now that he was alert again.

When Arawn is suddenly knocked to the ground & apparently pinned to it, Raddok jumps a step or two forward, crying out, “Wait, wait! He is no spy – none of us are spies! We are just here to rescue the Bes’s king, & just trying now to get back to our homes.” He then falls silent, standing still, with weapons ready, as he sees Arawn has begun a dialogue with the unseen force, without appearing to be in physical distress.

As Arawn continues to speak, the elf's well-modulated tones enable Raddok to feel he can relax his stance slightly & he looks about the area, trying to spot anything (else) odd, & checking out how the party members seem to be doing, and if anyone is moving.

Bess L. Hadley