[pnpgm] Game Update #165

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Feb 9 22:09:11 CET 2021

OOC:   Scott, when you mention that the amulet is damaged but the magic is still there but ineffective, are you saying that it can be repaired? Or that it still has use but less than before it was damaged? Or do broken magic items still radiate magic even if they're completely useless?

Raddok (in regards to his ring):

    "Unfortunately, I'm unable to tell if your ring still holds its charge, though if it failed to fire the first time due to the amulet you likely have one charge left."

Bone Pile and Eagle Rock:

   With all the humanoid bones mixed into the pile Arawn couldn't help but wonder why there seemed to be a lack of clothing, weapons, and other gear that one would expect from such dead. He respectfully looked through the pile to see if anything was hidden within or under it.

   When that was done, he looked up towards the Eagle Rock, noting the giant handholds leading up top. Perhaps there was something worth seeing up there, whether the view or even access to the giants' treasure. He checked on his grapple, rope, and other climbing gear in case he needed to climb while asking,

   "Fremea, do you think you can check out what's in and around Eagle Rock? It looks like the giants might have climbed up there, perhaps to spy or to store treasure."

   OOC: If no one is willing to go then Arawn will make the climb.

   - burial?

Giants:

   Upon hearing that the giants had plants and seeds on them the druid wandered over to examine them on the off chance they might prove to be valuable or magical in nature.

Bes:

   When the king started to leave clues to guide the lost bes warriors the alfar stepped beside him. "If my magic is not depleted once we've reached the portal I'll see if I can head back out here and locate your warriors for you."

Cave:

   Arawn kept an eye out for any hidden niches that might allow investigation or easier to read runes during the journey down. Upon reaching the split in the road he read the elven part aloud and then said, "Once King Strata is here we should see if the Bes writing offers a clue different from the elven one. Dorhak, are you sure that the dwarven runes read the same as the elvish ones?"