[pnpgm] Update #165 – Raddok

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 7 21:34:11 CET 2021

[Raddok would be willing to try the spelled shield, if his strength is enough; he has a lot of stamina, but his experience level is lower than other characters, so may not be strong enough – up to GM & Kiet, if he’s strong enough] – anyway, Raddok volunteers to carry the shield under the spell – if using it is still moot now that we are past that point – lol.

Raddok hopes they correctly choose the path back to “time” since the other does not sound like a way home. “I vote for the option with 'Nations' and ‘Time,’” he says. “It sounds more like home to me. But which way is that?” And he peers down both passages for any clue, using his miner's skills.

Bess L. Hadley