[pnpgm] Game Updae #165 - File #1234 - Party explores cave

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sat Feb 6 06:23:14 CET 2021

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Ma..Human/Magician
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess.Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Tsia.Phan.......Thief...Don.Ker............Fe..Human/Thief
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Upus............Warrior.Gerald.Ford........Ma..Normal/Barbarian Warrior
..Kimis...........Warrior.NPC................Fe..Normal/Diumgi Companion
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
..Bes (2).........Warrior.npc................Mo..Bes..............

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #165 sequence (file #1234)

            From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
                 Pyan's Magical Plant:

                 Arawn studied the plant, dredging through his sidh heritage,

                 After the Giant Battle:

                 "The talisman is magical,
protective in nature from what I can

                 Arawn then stepped closer to the
talisman, trying to identify the

                 Looking over the trees covering
the entrance to the cave Arawn

                 "It looks like our stronger
members could move the trees if they

            GM: Ack. Re: Plant this is all up to
Pyan as a rpg device I have no clue what if any properties exist.  :)

            From Unali: [Re: Actions]
                 Unali dangles the talisman from
her fingers when Arawn has looked it over. "So
you feel that this is still functional after all the damage it

            GM: Ack.

            From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
                 "I don't think the necklace is
part of the magic of the talisman.

                 OOC:  Scott, from your post it
looks like the necklace was broken but the
talisman is still good as it was just hanging on
the necklace. To be sure, is the talisman still
functional? If so, Arawn will use Mana Reading on
it and inform the group of what he finds.
            GM: Ack.

            From Raddok: [Re: Actions]
                 The fight ends before Raddok can
get close enough to help. He

                 If he's assigned guard duty, his mace & shield are ready.

                 If assigned to clearing the
entrance, he will use his skills in mining &
underground survival to help clear the entrance &
reinforce any areas needing it. If ropes are used
to help move heavy items, he will use what
teamster experience he has to improve weight
balance for any loads & moving of loads. He has
climbing experience, too, but not much practice
in climbing over wood piles (usually has climbed
cliffs, rocks, occasional trees), so would need
to be extra careful if has to climb up any due to
possible instability of the wood framing (or lack thereof).
            GM: Ack.

            From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
                 [Quote:   He will ask one of the
magic-users, when he has a chance, whether he
lost one of the charges on his ring when it
failed to fire, or if he still has two charges. ]

                 OOC:   Assuming that this is
something that mana sensing or mana reading can
identify for you Arawn is willing to do so.
            GM: Ack. Never figured such power
could be that detailed. It may show magic/mana
but you'd have to tweak it for charge
counts.  That'd be a god discussion for discord.
So short answer unsure. ;) (Arawn).