[pnpgm] RQ v2 sheet

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Aug 25 17:52:41 CEST 2021

v2 with horse and spells
-------------- next part --------------

 * RuneQuest Character Sheet

   Player	 : Tobie Bonahoom
   Name		 : Klorgar
   Species       : Human
   Sex           : Male
   Age           : 21

   Social Class  : Free
   Nationaloty   : Sartar, Swenstown Region
   Culture       : Sartar

   Cultural Info: Sartar is the default Homeland for adventurers, a mountainous kingdom made up of Storm-worshiping hill tribes united by the royal house of Sartar. Sartar recently liberated itself from the Lunar Empire, and in doing so began the Hero Wars. It is now ruled by Kallyr Starbrow, and is a hotbed of magical questing, petty feuds, and would-be Heroes.

   Culture/Religion: Tarshite/Orlanthi
   Cultural Stereotype: The Sartarites are quarrelsome, reckless, and fiercely independent. Men are emotional, often violently passionate, with swiftly shifting opinions and feelings. Women are cunning, practical, and vengeful. The Sartarites are devoted to Orlanth and Ernalda, and hate the Lunar Empire with a burning passion.

   Cult(s)       : Orlanth
     / Ranks     : Initiate

   Cult Info: God of Farmers, Warriors and Kings.  Orlanth is the King of the Gods, Master of Storms, Death Wielder, and Bringer of Light. He is one of the Seven Lightbringers, and is the chief of those deities. His worship is widespread throughout much of Glorantha. He made the world what it is with his strength, and his virtues keep it that way. By right of his deeds Orlanth claims overlordship of the universe. He is the god of warriors, farmers, and rulers, all three.
   Cult Favored Runes: Mastery, Air Rune, Movement Rune
   Cult Spirit Magic: (Not Free) Favored - Bladesharp (var.), Demoralize (2 pts.), Detect Enemies (1 pt.), Disruption (1 pt.), Heal (var.), Mobility (1 pt.), Protection (var.), and Strength (2 pts.). (Stuff they teach well not automatic)
Orlanth Adventurous (Warrior Subcult)
Spirit Magic: Fanaticism, Protection.
   Special Rune Magic [Not Free - Favored] (Adventurous subcult only): Dark Walk, Earth Shield, Flight, Leap, Lightning, Mist Cloud, Shield, and Wind Words. There is also an all-female variant of the Adventurous subcult called Vinga Adventurous, which has access to all the above Special Rune Magic plus the Fearless spell. (Access not free ones)

   Campaign	 : Aug 2021
   Creation Date : 8/15/21

   Finances      : 7 L

          -------------------------------------

   STR : 18
   CON : 18
   SIZ : 15
   INT : 18
   POW : 18
   DEX : 14
   CHA : 13

   Handedness       : Right
   SIZ SRM          :  1 + DEX SRM : 2 = Melee SRM : 3
   Damage Modifier  :  +1D6
   Movement Rate    : 8 Meters / SR
   Experience Bonus : 18%
   Hit Point Bonus  : +2
   Defense Bonus    : 20%

   Standard of Life : Free.
   Base Income      : 60 L
   Ransom           : 500 L

   Passions
     Loyalty (clan):	: 60%
     Love (family): 	: 60%
     Loyalty (tribe): 	: 60%
     Devotion (Orlanth)	: 60%
     Hate (Chaos) 	: 60%
     Honor 		: 60%
     Loyalty (temple) 	: 20%
     Loyalty (unit) 	: 10%

   Rune Affinities
     Elements:
     Water 	        :  0%
     Earth 	        : 40%
     Fire/Sky	        : 20%
     Air  	        : 70%
     Moon  	        :  0%
     Darkness	        :  0%

   Form Runes
     HArmon    60%  /Disorder 40%
     Stasis    15%  /Movement 85%
     Truth     60%  /Illusoin 40%
     Fertility 60%  /Death    40%
     Man       60%  /Beast    40%

          -------------------------------------

   Manipulation Bonus: 20% Bonus
    Climbing (15)        ???
    Hide Item (10)       ???
    Jumping (15)         ???
    Lock Picking (05)    ???
    Trap Set/Disarm (05) ???
    Disguise (05)        ???
    Peaceful Cut (05)    ???
    Swimming (15)        ???
    Riding               ??? 50%
    Rowing (05)          ???
    Masonry (05)         ???

  Knowledge : 15% Bonus
    Battle               ??? 70%
    cooking              ??? 25%
    Customs (Herotling)  ??? 40%
    Evaluate (05)        ???
    General (05)         ???
    Cattle Food (05)     ???
    Farm                 ??? 35%
    Find Water (05)      ???
    First Aid  (05)      ??? 30$
    Herd                 ??? 25%
    Treat Disease (05)   ???
    Treat Poison (05)    ???
    Find Heal Plants (05)???
    Identify Plants (05) ???
    Identify Animals (05)???
    Identify Minerals(05)???
    Spirit Combat        ??? 40%

  Perception :  15% Bonus
   Listen (25)           ??? 35%
   Scan                  ??? 50%
   Spot Hidden (05)      ???
   Spot Trap (05)        ??? 75%
   Taste Analysis        ???
   Tracking (10)         ??? 70%
   Sense Chaos (00)      ???
   Sense Assassin        ???

  Stealth :  0 % Bonus
   Camouflage (10)       ??? 50%
   Hide in Cover(05)     ??? 30%
   Move Quietly (05)     ???
   Pick Pockets (05)     ???

  Languages :  Speak %  R/W %
    Herotling     50%
    Tarshite     100%
    Tradetalk     10%
    Stormspeech   20%

  Other Skills
   Orate (05)            ??? 15%
   Bargain (05)          ???
   Defense (  )          ???

  Weapon Skills :
   Attack Modifier : 30%
   Parry Modifier  : 10%
   Battle Axe      : 85%
   Broadsword      : 50%
   Composite Bow   : 35%
   Dagger          : 35%
   1H Spear        : 35%
   Javelin         : 35%
   Large Shield    : 35%
   Medium Shield   : 70%

 Hit Location         Armor Type    AP  (ENC)
  (01-04) Right Leg  Leather Skirt   3    2
  (05-08) Left Leg   Leather Skirt   3    2
  (09-11) Abdomen    Heavy HAuberk   5    2
  ( 12  ) Chest      Heavy HAuberk   5    2
  (13-15) Right Arm  Plate Greaves   6    2
  (16-18) Left ArmPlate Greaves      6    2
  (19-20) Head        Closed Helm    5    1

        -------------------------------------

  Personal Pow (Current) : 18
  Total Hit Points       : 20

          -------------------------------------

     Equipment               ENC
       Sleeping roll          1
       tunic, pants (good) 2x 2
       Boots                  1
       Cloak, Belt            1
       Fire Making gear       -
       Knife                  0.5
       Rations (7 days)       -
       Cooking Gear           3
       Bag                    1
       Battle Axe             2
       Broadsword             1
       Composite Bow          2
       Dagger                 0
       1H Spear               2
       Javelin                2
       Large Shield           3
       Medium Shield          2
       Heavy scale hauberk    3
       leather skirt          2
       plate greaves          2
       closed helmet          1
       War Horse              -
       Horse Barding Scale   (3)
       Saddle                (5)

              Total ENc     31.5

          -------------------------------------

   Weapons

    Weapon: Battle Axe  Damage: 1D8+2+1D6
      SR: 5  A%: 100%  P%: 10%  AP:   HP: 15  ENC: 2  Crit:   I/S:   F:

    Weapon: Broadsword      Damage: 1D8+1+1D6
      SR: 5  A%: 80%   P%: 10%  AP:   HP: 20  ENC: 1  Crit:   I/S:   F:

    Weapon: Dagger   Damage: 1D4+2+1D6
      SR: 7  A%: 65%  P%: 10%  AP:   HP: 10  ENC: 0  Crit:   I/S:   F:

    Weapon: 1H Spear  Damage: 2D6+2
      SR: 5  A%: 65% P%: 10%  AP:   HP: 15  ENC: 2  Crit:   I/S:   F:

    Weapon:       Damage:
      SR:   A%:   P%:   AP:   HP:   ENC:   Crit:   I/S:   F:

    Missile: Composite Bow  Damage: 1D8+1+1D6  Range: 100
      SR:   A%: 65%  P%: 10%  AP:   HP: 10 ENC: 2  Crit:   I/S:   F:

    Missile: Javelin      Damage: 2D6 Range: 20
      SR:   A%: 65%  P%: 10%  AP:   HP: 8 ENC: 2  Crit:   I/S:   F:

    Missile:       Damage:
      SR:   A%:   P%:   AP:   HP:   ENC:   Crit:   I/S:   F:

    Shield: Medium Shield    Absorbs: 12
      SR:   A%:   P%: 10%  AP:   HP:   ENC: 2  Crit:   I/S:   F:

    Shield: Large Shield   Absorbs: 16
      SR:   A%:   P%: 10%   AP:   HP:   ENC: 3  Crit:   I/S:   F:

    Shield:       Damage:
      SR:   A%:   P%:   AP:   HP:   ENC:   Crit:   I/S:   F:

          -------------------------------------

   Background: The Greatest of Generals, Mieshal, was once a friend, before he became the Greatest General, and Klorgar has aspired to become known as one of the greatest fighters and hope to fight alongside the General, though he is unsure if is old friend will remember him. His father is still raising the rest of his siblings. He went off to become a fighter and warrior to protect them.
     Scars - long one down the left side of face, almost was a fatal blow during a duel. Arrow wound in his back, left side. Sliced from a sword on his right leg, upper thigh.
     Siblings: 4    Enemies: 3

         -------------------------------------

   Spells

     Battle Magic
       Name/Effect         Cost  Cast %
       Countermagic 2      (1500L)
       Healing      2      (1500L)
       Disruption          (500L)
       Silence             (500L)
       Farsee               500L

     Rune Magic
       NAme/Effect         Cost  Cast %

     Magic Items

         -------------------------------------

  Allied Spirit/Fetch/Mount

   Name    : Salrina
   Species : Horse
   Sex     : Female
   Age     : Young
   Movement: 12

   STR: 32  CON: 23  SIZ: 24  INT: 5  POW: 12  DEX: 8  APP: 14
   Defense: -20%

   Current POW: 12
   Hit Points : 26

   Spells : None

   Hit Location
      Hit Location    Area   Armor Type      AP  ENC
      01-02 Head      Head   Skin-1           1   -
      13-15 Abdomen   Body   Skin-1 BArding   6   3
      16-20 Legs      Legs   Skin-1           1   -

    Skills:

    Attacks:
      Weapon       SR   Attack  Damage
      Bite*         7     05%    1D10
      Kickt         7     05%    1D8+2D6
      Rear/plunge** 7     05%.   2D8+2D6
      Trampleff|    7     25%    4D6 to downed foe

    t There is a 65% chance the blow will knock down a target of
SIZ 12 or less, with 10% less chance for every 6 points of SIZ
larger.

     ** There is a 10% chance for every 6 SIZ points over 12 that
the target will not fall down, if it is still alive and capable of
standing. A horse which rears and plunges can make no other
attack.

    Tt This will only happen to a foe who the horse has been di-
rected to trample. They will ordinarily not do this. A tramp-
ling horse can make no other attack, :