[pnpgm] Game Update #177

Gerald Ford biggthree at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 22:22:15 CEST 2021

Opus says to the group.

To sum up my time
Here

I must quote my aunt she was a honorable
shaman of me tribe.

(The greatest of beings,the ones who achieve success sacrifice something. A
piece of your  soul must be traded for that success. At the very least
nothing is lost , at the very most life itself.  Perhaps to truly measure
success one must look at what sacrifices were made. In so doing so one can
maybe see this measure of success. “
)

“I hope to start my journey to become like her. She was the one who truly
meant to me what it was to have success.”

This adventure ended oddly. Let see what the next one brings. “

Upus looks to Kimis and says, “Have we been successful?”.

In his mind Upus knows the answer to his question and so do the members of
the crew.

Ooc “ I enjoyed this I hope to be allowed to continue playing it been a
blessing thank yo all for taking the time to make believe.”

Be well,

--
Thank You
Gerald Ford