[pnpgm] Status 4/21

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Apr 22 06:55:26 CEST 2021

4/21 Update 0 '
Sheets - 4 to go
Votes -  60%
I work for th enext 9 days straight so may be tired to do more stuff
but we'll see.
Stay tuned!
---

    * Character Sheet updates

	   Player	CPs Sent		Work Progress
	Arawn	  	No		Maxed - Need to update/Send
	Dorhak	 	Yes		Completed - Sent Sheet
	Frema	  	No		Maxed - Need tp process/Send
	Kiet	   	Yes		Completed - Sent Sheet
	Pyan	   	Yes		Completed - Sent Sheet
	Raddok	    	Yes		Completed - Sent Sheet
	Unali	   	 No		Maxed - Need to process/Send
	Upus	   	 Yes		Completed - Sent Sheet
	Z'leyra	   	 No		Maxed - Need to process/send

	So 4 to send out an dprocess.

	Note: When looking at sheets - Best to use notepad Lucinda Console
10 size 10 font.

	For those who are maxed - Tweaks are still possible.  IF I'm
processing sheet I can send you the xEPs current and pooled.

	Just ask!

	Usuaully during IBT time.

	Probably process - Fremea, Unali, Z'leyra then Arawn last based on sizes.

This is just a update.
I work 9 days in a row 4/15-4/23 So may be tired but will try to
process off/on.
Off 4/24-4/25 and normal day off 26/27 so will have time then.

-------------

Votes on new game system -

			Voted
	Arawn		No
	Dorhak	 	No
	Frema		Yes
	Kiet		Yes
	Pyan	 	Yes
	Raddok		Yes
	Unali		No
	Upus		Yes
	Z'leyra		No
	Mournath	Yes

	Total - 10 so 6 Voted (60%)

   Yes Gilbert aka Mounth voted. Been in touch with him.  :)

Some things may not be added to sheets till fully done.
I will probably add loot based on several note files.
Afterwards.
But these sheets will be mostly complete.