[pnpgm] Vote results (posted only once)

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 06:30:22 CEST 2021

      *  Votes

	* Only 6 votes in Web poll

	* Only 4 votes via game

	* Out of a 9 Total possible votes

	* Web Results
		Retire, new rpg - 	4 	67%
		XIan's Adventure	1	17%
		Raddok's Adventure 	1	17%

	* Game Votes
		Raddok - 1256 	XIan, Jordi, Aren, Suresh
		Unali - 14, 1, 5, 7, 16	Raddok, Xian, Aren, Thig, Upus
		Z'leyra - Abstain
		Upus - Retire	Retire, New rpg system

	* Web Results - Web wants retire, new rpg system

	* Game Votes
		XIan - (2)
		Aren - (2)

	XIan is position 1 and 2 and Aren is 3 and 3.  Based on that Xian
has a slight edge.

	So 2 for XIan and 4 for Retire.  Obviously some voted in both.  But
with 4 vs 2 Retire seems to be majority?
	With Xian's adventure as backup.

	So based on this I need you guys to vote on what game system and how
many are willing to play a new game system or just quit?

	This doesn't mean we'll ignore pnp we may do 1 other game system rpg
adventure then back to pnp.

	If you prefer to stick with pnp and no other game system let me
know.  It may not be your cup of tea.

	So go to website links and one before votes.  Ogame.txt I actually
fixed and edited it as it was incomplete.  :<

	I have 17 games to vote on.
	No rush study the wiki pages if you want.
	Once game ends we got CPs to spend and cleanup so it may take rest
of this month.

	Ask if confused.

http://nrgcomputers.com/pbem/ogames.txt