[pnpgm] Update #147 – Raddok

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 29 13:48:06 CEST 2020

Raddok will focus on the two remaining witches near him, first striking at #17 (h) until she’s dead, leaving the guard on his right to handle #19, also to the right. Once #17 down, Raddok will assist with #19. If there’s time (both witches go down) he will look to see what else is happening. It seems that the wolf-woman is the first other enemy he would spot. He might charge her, but first he’d look to see how Pyan is doing. He will assist Pyan, especially if the man is heading for that leader witch. Raddok knows she’s dangerous, since she seems to be in charge. [OOC: I’m assuming the cloud is still blocking view of three witches in its center? If not, Raddok may go that way, but turning back on leader seems bad unless still out of range with he spells.]

[I'm so sorry at Mournath's loss! Dang!!!]

Bess L. Hadley