[pnpgm] Game Update #146

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sat Sep 26 05:44:23 CEST 2020

OOC:

   Apologies to any PC's severely affected by the darkness generated by the tourmaline. I was just trying to pull the container (not the tourmaline) free (as he knew darkness would be generated) and figure out how to get it to Z'leyra  (as I didn't know which NPC she was attacking yet) safely and without blinding everyone. But I'm guessing she must have been really close to death so I figure that's why it played out this way. Again, sorry about the darkness:(

   Scott, Arawn was also trying to cast Invisibility on himself in phase 4. Did this take effect?

IC:

Phase 5:

   Arawn hoped Z'leyra would be able to maneuver herself so that the others would no longer be hindered by the darkness. But unsure if she'd be able to safely do so, he called out,

   "Covered stone brings light!"

   He hoped the shamaness would know or remember the traits of the tourmaline or at least understand his words. Whether a closed fist or stuffed away, once it was shrouded the darkness would fade while ideally offering her its continued protection for the time being.

 - If he wasn't able to cast Invisibility (EL 0, boosted with Sidh Tongue and Empathy) on himself in Phase 4 he'll do so now (EL 0, but only Empathy boost). Afterwards he'll then attempt to step back a few feet from the enemy but only if he feels he can safely do so without tripping. Otherwise he'll rely on his shield as well as the immunity and defense afforded him by his armor for protection.

 - If he was able to cast Invisibility in Phase 4 he will instead cast Levitate (EL 2) and levitate straight up and out of the darkness.

Phase 6:

   If he cast Invisibility on himself in Phase 4 -

   From his spot above the battlefield he'll cast Battle Mind at EL 4 to include himself, the Bes king, Bes warrior C, Pyan and Raddok.

   "Battle Mind," he'll call out to his allies in dwarf elder and then marentian.

    He will then fire his bow using his Elf-Shot at on enemy H, I, or J. After, he'll then levitate to put himself in a position to help Bes warrior C protect the Bes king.

   If he cast Invisibility on himself in Phase 5 -

   If he's still blind he'll cast Levitate at EL 2 and then rise up out of the darkness. If for some reason he can see he'll instead move to assist Bes warrior C in protecting the king (unless someone seems to be in more need of help), charging enemy J and attacking invisibly.