[pnpgm] Game Update#145

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Sep 15 09:13:35 CEST 2020

OOC:   Communicated with Scott and seems Arawn's medical training indicates that Mournath is closer to dying so I'm editing my combat actions a bit.

Phase 3:

   "Take the witches first!," he called out.

   Arawn will attempt to Dispel Chaos (max EL) on Mournath.  If possible, while doing so he'll attempt to pull the tourmaline container free.

Phase 4:

   Recast Dispel Chaos (max EL) on Mournath if necessary. Otherwise will cast Invisibility (EL 0, Sidh Tongue to boost) on himself. He will continue pulling out the tourmaline container if needed. And unless someone near him needs his help he'll try to get closer to Z'leyra.