[pnpgm] Correction to MAgic

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Mon Sep 7 00:15:32 CEST 2020

Thanks for a player to remind me...
Issue with being GM is you tend to use rules
learned decades ago.  In v1 this was not there.
in V2 it is.  This change I must've not noticed
or skippped thinking it was the same...

mana Batts..

A) Mana Storage — The item stores mana instead of a spell. A
Magic-User can use the mana for any purpose. The points are cast
into it in creating the item. The maximum number of points equals
(EL+1)*10. The item recharges EL+1 Mana Points per day. Casting a
spell through a mana storage device of this type costs the magic-
user ONE mana point from his CA. The cost of the spell is
deducted from the mana stored.
EXAMPLE — EL 1. The Permanent Magic is cast. The Caster puts 20
Mana Points into the item. When points are expended the item
automatically regenerates 2 Mana Points per day. (No other Mana
is required to recharge).

There ya go...if CA=0 (yes for part) can't cast that 1 point to use batt..
dang...sorry guys

Now magic items liek rings I always played mana
is always there.  So never paid extra.
So unless that changed magic items can be used unless I find that rule. :)

Sorry!